For as long as I can remember, I've had a heart for orphans. And it is still my desire to be able to adopt one day. Thankfully, this desire is shared by my husband, always a good thing, right? :P We're not sure of the timing yet, but I'm sure God will let us know in His good time.
Here's a little bit on orphans in Japan. A bit on orphans and kids in foster care. You hear good and bad things about adoptions from Korea, China, eta often, but you don't hear about Japan very often. The need here is just as great but as it's so taboo, it's discussed neither within nor outside of the country much. Thankfully, things are changing and the future is looking brighter for these kids needing much love and proper care.
Pray for them, "Japan's Forgotten Children"... Pray for good, loving, suitable Christian parents to adopt them too. (The articles below were written by a Christian.)
Japan's Forgotten Children
Japan's Forgotten Children, Part 2
On a Wing and a Prayer
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment