Sunday, November 24, 2013

Newsletters, newsletters, newsletters...

So...  Our Sept-Oct newsletter has now become a Sept-Nov newsletter.  Our monthly newsletters became every other month and now sometimes they're quarterly. :/  At least we do get out newsletters in English...  We've been really really bad with our Korean newsletters this year...  Really bad...  We've only sent out TWO.  It's been at least six months!!!

As our newsletter for this month is starting to become too long (and I keep on having to changes tenses from future to past...) I'm going to post up a few of them as blog posts, lengthened from their original succinct newsletter versions and with more pictures too. :)  I'm going to back date them though so for those of you who don't get our automated blog update emails, here are a few posts that have been sneaked in...

Deepening Relationships
Finishing Well: STM2013
All Asia EV Free Conference

There may be more later, some that are more personal.  There's always tons I want to blog about and share with our friends and family!  When I see God working in and through our family, it really makes me want to share.  I want to share the blessings that He is pouring out onto our family.  And sometimes the not-so-awesome things too.  I guess I do a bit on Facebook...  But we need to do newsletters for churches/missions committees, for supporters not on Facebook/online, and for our missions agency.  It's hard to keep things succinct in newsletters.  Actually, that's one of the hardest things about writing newsletters.  There's always too much I want to share.  I love sharing! :)

A few months ago, we had someone unsubscribe from our newsletters saying that we send them out too often...  I was kinda surprised... =D  A couple of months ago, we had a friend visit and she confessed that she didn't read the ministry parts of our email and skipped straight down to the Family Update section! =DDD

Anyway, we're very grateful for everyone who keeps up with us on our blog, newsletters, Facebook, email, KakaoTalk, iMessage, etc. :)

Hoping to get two newsletters our within the next week... :/  Pray for me please!!! :)

Random photo collage for you...
Juhee's new haircut.  She goes to get her haircut 1-2 times a year but she hasn't had her hair cut this short since her first ever haircut when she was just 2 and a 1/2.  She wanted to get it cut short so it wouldn't take so long to dry it in the evenings after bath time.  Very practical. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment