Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thank You!!!

 
(At the park next to the Sumiyoshi Taisha Shrine we went to yesterday. Peter really likes the sweet potato snack that he's holding. :) Juhee's so used to being in that baby carrier now she tries to put it on when we're at home and when she sees one of us put it on, she becomes very excited. So cute! :D)


Thank you for your prayers!!!

Since we sent out the last newsletter, none of us have had a single mosquito bite, the ones we had are all gone, and Juhee hasn't had any teething problems (and no new teeth which can definitely wait till we get home!) so thank you 'cause God's definitely answering prayers.

We also know for sure that our well-being, our safety, and the divine appointments that God has put into our lives during our time here is due to your prayers too.

We have just one week left. Can't believe it! Time's gone by sooooooooooooo fast.

Emotionally, I've been switching between extreme joy and extreme sadness as I become excited and so happy about moving here but then so sad about the thought of leaving family and the friends I've finally made and started to get close to behind. Sigh... Moving is never easy but Peter and I have done it before and I'm sure we'll be doing it again. It's different this time, 'cause this time we're the parents, not the children, but I'm sure God will be with us and with your prayers - what more will we need? :)

So thank YOU so very very much.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment