Friday, June 19, 2009

Special Financial Update Newsletters

Top one's in Korean, bottom one's in English. Click on the images to see legible, larger versions of the newsletters. Sorry I didn't attach the attachments that went with this newsletter. I will soon. =P

아래 이미지를 클릭하시면 더 큰 이미지를 보실 수 있습니다. 위는 한글, 아래는 영어 소식지입니다. 이멜로 함께 보냈던 첨부파일은 나중에 별도로 업로드하도록 하겠습니다.

On a different note, there was an error in our newsletters. The Departure fund total should be $43,000 not $43,0000.

If you would like to receive our newsletters by email, please email us at peterandjennyoh@gmail.com. =)



We finally sent it out! A newsletter focused on our financial needs had been in the works for a while and we actually wanted to send it out as our May newsletter but we had to make adjustments to our figures so had to wait, and then we had to update it again and again 'cause more funds kept on coming in... We eventually just had to send it!

It's been such an amazing month. When this newsletter was delayed I was so stressed and worried 'cause I was relying so heavily on this newsletter to get the word out about our $3,000 match donation. But halfway through the month, our donation was matched, mostly from people who didn't even know about this amazing offer! PTL! The ironic part is that since the donation was matched, we've been receiving even more into our account.

God really used these past few weeks to show me that me fretting and worrying really won't do me a whole lot of good! He's in control and He will supply our needs for us to go Japan and stay there. It's truly been an amazing month.

One of the sisters at the weekly Mom's meeting I attend shared these verses from Philippians 4:4-7 earlier this week and I am reminded of it as I write this blog:

(4) Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! (5) Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. (6) Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. (7) And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

In Him,
Jenny =)

No comments:

Post a Comment