I'm going to provide links again for you to read... I think you'll find plenty of prayer topics from reading them, even if I don't give you a separate list myself. There's so much to pray for and so much that needs to be done! If you ever want to come help with relief work in the area or want to bring out a whole team, please get in touch. We can connect you with missionaries up there who I know would love to have you there. From everything that I've heard too, the people there really love having volunteers up there too for a variety of reasons, and there's a fear that volunteers will stop coming. So if you're interested and can come, please do!!!
- Japan Evangelical Association's Disaster Relief page
- See the physical difference in before and after pictures here
- An article here about survivors turning to exorcists for help
- An article here about Fukushima First Bible Church, planted in 1947 by WorldVenture missionaries
- Crash Japan's site also always has good prayer points / updates
- Here's Hideo Araki's short video on how his life was touched by volunteers, and his heart moved by the Holy Spirit. He's one of many! You can find more awesome testimonies on the Hope for Living site.
Pray for the survivors. Pray for the Christian workers there. Pray for those in Northeast Japan. Pray for those in Japan.
Many Christian leaders in Japan believe that if a revival happens in Japan, it'll start in the area devastated by the Triple Disaster. Pray for it!!! Pray for a revival in Japan!!!
Many Christian leaders in Japan believe that if a revival happens in Japan, it'll start in the area devastated by the Triple Disaster. Pray for it!!! Pray for a revival in Japan!!!
Grateful for you prayers...

No comments:
Post a Comment