Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Movie night & sleepover (from Facebook)

Last day of spring break for our younger two today. Sungjae wanted to do a movie night + living room sleepover, so we pushed everything to the corners, brought down our bedding, I looked up a few possibilities on Netflix, and then let them pick. As usual, it was 1 boy vs. 2 girls. We started watching the musical The Week Away and were surprised that it was Christian! It was like a Christian camp version of High School Musical lol
The kids really enjoyed it except for the cheesy parts. I was working and watching in the beginning, but then decided to just relax and enjoy the movie.
I have a million and one things on my to-do list (ok, maybe that’s a few too many zeros), but I’m so thankful we got to enjoy this precious time together as a family. These are the moments I need to cherish.
This is way more important than the things on my to-do list.
So thankful that we’re all healthy and happy and together.
So thankful for the unexpected time of R&R.
So thankful for fun, well-made Christian movies on Netflix!



No comments:

Post a Comment