Tuesday, April 7, 2009

March - Week 3

Highlights of Week 3 -

1) Skyping with the Murrays in Hiroshima, Japan (Monday pm),

2) spending time in SF with Jade & Elisa (most of Tuesday),

3) going around daycares for Juhee with preschool expert Jade (Thursday),

4) hosting a Cookie Lee Jewelry Party and getting to hang out with my friends and their girls (Saturday pm), and

5) meeting with our prayer group (Saturday evening).



On Tuesday, we picked up Elisa from her place and then went for a walk in Crissy Field. It was so windy and so cold!!! Silly tourists from sunny San Jose ;) didn't take jackets so Jade and I ended up sharing her Mythbusters sweater and she took off her.. uh.. beige lace-y thing so Juhee could wear it. We had to bunch it up and tie it so that it wouldn't drag. A few people commented on her being "fashionable". =)




Afterward, we had a beautiful Italian dinner at Tommaso - yuuuuuuuuuuuummy! Would def recommend it to anyone who's visiting SF. They had this cool baby chair that you hook onto the table - Juhee was hanging mid-air! She really enjoyed her dinner too. Even if it wasn't for the tummy pains I was having, I definitely would've eaten more. So sad... We wanted to hang-out with Elisa more after dinner but Juhee fell asleep and we didn't want to wake her and have her screaming and crying the whole way home so we had to give up on the extra hang-out time.

That day, I felt like we were on a holiday! I had lots of fun. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment