This year, my mom was in Dallas with my sister for her graduation (Dallas Theological Seminary) so she just got a text from me. =P
Juhee and I together with Peter's mom at church. Juhee's wearing the cute green dress her (paternal) grandmother bought her. All moms received flower corsages that day. I received a rose (as opposed to a carnation) 'cause I attended the English Ministry service. =)
Sara Juhee Oh, the beautiful little girl who made me a mom. A very very happy mom. I'm so blessed to be her mom. =)
I've said it before and I'll probably say it again: being a mom is the hardest, most challenging, unpredictable, enjoyable, heart-wrenching, blessing, blissful, love-giving and receiving job ever. We love watching her grow up, learn how to do things, test her boundaries, make funny faces, eating, sleeping, pooping - everything! The love a mom has for her child is... Indescribable. Incredible. I love Juhee soooooooooooooooo much! =)
It's very different to the love I have for my mom and different again to the love I feel for my mother-in-law.
Love is a funny thing. <3
From a much loved daughter, daughter-in-law, & mom,
Jenny =)

No comments:
Post a Comment